Thursday, October 2, 2008

Workshop Two: Drawing~

Tea cup exercise#1
Drawing Perspective drawings
Putting the building we're studying into a different context.
Final layout and presentation

The most important lesson I learnt from this workshop is how to lay out a page and how to be selective with what you want to put into your presentation.  Although I do like the tightness of the plans forming the vertical forms of the building it is a bit too cramped.  I learnt that whilst information is important (which is shown in the way I tried to fit as many plans as I could into the drawing) it is important to be selective with what you show, for example I could've left out a plan and spread the rest more which would still suggest the vertical elements of the building but also gives more space to the presentation.

No comments: